divendres, 17 de setembre del 2010

My first friend: Jeremy.


This time, I'm going to talk about my first friend in Leipzig, Jeremy. And I would like to write in english, although that's not very easy for me, so that people who have a good level, plese don't laugh about me!

We meet us each other in the A&O Hostel, you can see our room in the photo, and we have lived together for four days. We have looked for a flat together, we have eaten and drunk together, and we have lived some adventures together, for exemple the gun's story. Now, while I'm waiting for my future WG, I'm sleeping in his comfortable couch for a few days, and today we have felt asleep because of yesterday's party.

He studies Art and he loves photography and we have taken nice pictures in a void building, you will see. We speak about politics too, and it's very funny because he's conservative. We have very interesting conversations, auf Deutsch klar! But at the end of the day I have seriously headquaches because of speaking so much german with him!!

He's my first erasmus friend and Without a doubt he has been my right hand, maybe my cup of tea? Hahaha not yet.

Now we're thinking about buying a Traban with two more people and travel around Deutschland with it! Such a good idea, doesn't it?

Yeah man... Not bad.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada